Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. is committed to sustainability through the inclusion of social, economic and environmental values into our daily operations and business planning activities.
Since 2007, we have measured and disclosed our greenhouse gas emissions, water management and climate change strategies through the Carbon Disclosure Project in order to manage and improve our environmental performance.
Through our operating companies, Algonquin Power Company and Liberty Utilities, we operate a number of programs designed to improve our social, economic and environmental performance and efficiencies:
- Employee Programs to acknowledge extraordinary service
- Community Programs to encourage local engagement
- Achievement Fund to enhance performance excellence
- Power of Suggestion program to surface operational efficiencies
- Continuous learning through on-line education
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. is committed to a comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility Policy and will continue to operate in an economically, socially and environmentally sustainable manner, while recognizing the interests of all of our stakeholders.